Commercial Restoration Company in Richardson, TX
Upon discovering the damage to your commercial building after a natural disaster, the feeling can be overwhelming, let alone traumatic. The thought of the business coming to an end can even seem imminent. But it doesn’t have to be if emergency services are called right away.
ServiceMaster of North Texas is a proud provider of commercial restoration and disaster recovery services in Richardson, TX. Our technicians are available 24/7 to respond the minute you need it most. Whether you need water extracted from your basement or structural repairs after a fire, our disaster restoration professionals will arrive with all equipment and products to restore your property to its original condition.
Commercial Flood Damage Restoration
Floods are no stranger to the northern Texas area, and when they seep into commercial buildings, the damage can be detrimental to the business. The assets, building materials, and inventory can all face the risk of permanent damage without immediate attention.
Our water damage restoration technicians at ServiceMaster of North Texas understand that each day out of commission for the business will have a severe impact on its future. So we will work quickly to limit the damage while restoring as many materials as possible.
As soon as we arrive and conduct the initial inspection, we will extract the water using a powerful truck-mounted system. This is followed by setting up professional dehumidification equipment to pull the remaining moisture from the walls, floors, ceilings, and air. Anti-microbials are then applied to prevent mold growth in all affected areas. Finally, we will work with your insurance provider so you can focus on business matters and not have to worry about the restoration process.
Our flood damage cleanup process includes all of the following:
- Emergency Response: Our professionals are available 24/7 in Richardson, TX to respond immediately after receiving your call.
- Water Extraction: Upon our arrival, ServiceMaster of North Texas will prevent the damage from spreading by extracting all of the water using our truck-mounted system. Dehumidification equipment will also be installed to accelerate the drying process.
- Application of Microbials: While the remaining moisture is pulled from the materials, bacteria is often left behind that can encourage health issues. So our technicians apply anti-microbials to completely sanitize the area, restoring the building to a safe working space again.
- Repairs of the Building Materials: During the drying process, we will inspect the building materials, determining which can be restored and which will need to be replaced. We will remove those that are permanently damaged and install replacements as part of the restoration process.
- Working with insurance: Once the building has been completely restored, we will conduct a final inspection with you and work with your insurance provider during the claims process to ensure everything goes smoothly.
Commercial Fire Damage Cleanup
Nothing can speak disaster like the occurrence of a fire. But they are common due to the number sources that can cause the flames to start and spread. From a lit cigarette disposed improperly to an overheated circuit, it only takes a few seconds before it becomes unstoppable.
Similar to water damage, our fire damage restoration technicians are both trained and IICRC-certified in restoring properties from fire damage. This includes addressing the areas with the highest risk of permanent damage first and using professional products to have them restored as quickly as possible.
From conducting structural repairs to removing smoke and soot byproducts, we will work tirelessly to have the building back in business in no time. We will also work with your insurance provider to ensure a smooth claims process, providing a detailed scope of work for all procedures performed.
You can expect all of the following from our commercial fire damage restoration process:
- 24/7 Availability: ServiceMaster of North Texas is available 24/7 and will respond right away to all fire damage emergencies in the Richardson, TX area.
- Board Up and Tarping: As long as the property remains severely damaged, it faces the risk of additional damage including from rain, animals, vandalism, flying debris, and more. We will board up all openings and windows prevent this from happening.
- Soot and Smoke Removal: All surfaces covered in soot and smoke byproducts will be cleaned with professional agents to prevent permanent damage.
- Contents Restoration and Pack Outs: We will work with you and your insurance agent to determine which items to be restored and replaced. The cleaning process can take place on-site or at our climate-controlled warehouse, where they will be delivered to your property after the restoration process.
- Structural Repairs: All building materials that suffered permanent damage from the fire will be removed and replaced with new installments.
- Final Inspection: After all restoration work is completed, a ServiceMaster of North Texas technician will conduct a final walkthrough with you to ensure your peace of mind. We will also work with your insurance agency and provide a detailed scope of work of all services performed.
Nothing can be worse after finding your building in critical damage after a disaster. But as traumatic as the experience can seem, it is crucial to take immediate action and call emergency services. Regardless of the cause, ServiceMaster of North Texas is available 24/7 to respond to these disasters, responding right away to start the restoration process.
Give us a call for complete commercial restoration or disaster recovery services in Richardson, TX at (840) 972-8888.