HVAC Cleaning in Plano, TX
Serving the Plano, TX area since 1978
If you have noticed the need to dust more frequently, or if you have been experiencing worse allergies than normal, it may be time to get your HVAC system cleaned. This system is responsible for circulating air and regulating temperatures within your building, but can become clogged with various allergens and debris if not cleaned regularly (at least once every 3 to 5 years).
Here at ServiceMaster of North Texas, we provide full air duct cleaning services to eliminate these problems, and improve the air quality within your home or office space. We proudly provide this service to those in the Plano, TX, area.
Complications Caused by Dirty Air Ducts
Throughout the year, but particularly in the spring and fall seasons, a variety of allergens can clog your HVAC system. This can include dust, pollen, dirt, and other debris. When this occurs, the materials are then circulated throughout your building as the HVAC system attempts to regulate air temperatures. Consequences of this include decreased air quality, more frequent allergic reactions, and possibly respiratory infections in more extreme cases.
Air ducts that become caked with debris will also reduce the efficiency of your HVAC system, resulting in a higher electric bill. Essentially, the system will be required to work harder to circulate air. In worst case scenarios, this can present a fire hazard as well.
While the 3 – 5 year cleaning time frame is rather vague, there are certain circumstances that will necessitate more frequent cleanings. Primary factors include the following:
- Amounts of loose hair and dander (often caused by pets and large numbers of individuals)
- Outside weather
- The size of your air ducts
- The presence of smokers
- Damage to your ductwork caused by fire, smoke, water, mold, etc.
- Construction projects resulting in loose dirt and dust
How to be Proactive for Duct Cleaning
The best way to prevent the above complications is to utilize our proven air duct cleaning services. ServiceMaster of North Texas has provided this offering to homes and businesses for years, which has led to our industry-best cleaning processes and procedures. All of our technicians are highly trained, and make use of state-of-the-art sanitization equipment and solutions. When you work with us, a quality result is guaranteed.
Through our air duct cleaning services, you can expect the following:
- A thorough inspection of your HVAC system (e.g. air ducts, drip pans, air vents and registers, fan motor and housing, grilles and diffusers, heat exchangers, air handling unit housing, heating and cooling coils, etc.)
- Utilization of our professional-grade cleaning equipment and solutions to sanitize your HVAC system
- Reinstallation of components removed for cleaning
- A final inspection of your HVAC system
To take advantage of our air duct cleaning services, simply give our ServiceMaster of North Texas representatives a call at (972) 840-8888. We would be more than happy to work with residential and commercial property owners in the Plano, TX, area.