Disaster Recovery Services in Mesquite, TX
Serving the Mesquite, TX area since 1978.
Whether you own a warehouse, retail store, or office building, the amount of damage that can be caused from a natural disaster can put anyone out of business. From floods to fires to mold infestation, being out of commission will result in a loss of money for everyone. It can even put the company out of business permanently if immediate action is not taken by a disaster restoration service.
When it comes to disaster recovery services in Mesquite, TX, ServiceMaster of North Texas has years of experience and training to help business get back in business. Our technicians use professional equipment and products to safely restore the property to its original condition. We will also work with your insurance provider to ensure a smooth claims process.
Commercial Water Damage Cleanup
For every inch of standing water inside your property, the structure can sustain thousands of dollars in damages. But allowing the water to sit for even longer will only add on to the expenses, not to mention the additional time it will take to restore the property.
But after years of experience and training, the water damage restoration technicians of ServiceMaster of North Texas completely understand the urgency to resolve the issue.
We are available 24/7 in the Mesquite, TX area to respond to these emergencies, using professional water extraction equipment to prevent the damage from spreading. We will then set up dehumidification equipment to remove the remaining moisture from the air and apply the latest mold remediation methods.
We will also assess the condition of the business assets and inventory, restoring them either on-site or at our warehouse. Finally, we will work with your insurance agent during the claims process while you focus on business matters.
All of the following procedures are included as part of our flood damage restoration process:
- Immediate Response: Our technicians are available 24/7/365 in the Mesquite, TX area to respond to all flooding and water damage emergencies to commercial buildings.
- Flood Cleanup: Upon our arrival, ServiceMaster of North Texas will immediately begin extracting the water into a truck-mounted system. Dehumidification and air moving equipment will then be set up to remove the remaining moisture.
- Application of Anti-Microbials: This will prevent bacteria and mold growth.
- Structural Repairs: Any soiled carpet, drywall, and porous materials will be disposed of and replacements will be installed.
- Final Inspection and Working with Insurance: After all restoration and cleaning work has been completed, we will conduct a final inspection and work with your insurance provider during the claims process.
Commercial Fire Damage Repair
Even if the fire only occurred in the kitchen of a restaurant or the back office of a retail space, the remnants of smoke and soot byproducts will spread if not addressed right away. When smoke spreads, it leaves an oily, thick residue with each surface it touches. Eventually, it can spread to multiple rooms if not addressed in its early stages.
ServiceMaster of North Texas considers all fire damage situations as emergencies, no matter how far they have spread. Especially for businesses, everyday out of commission is money lost, which is why we respond immediately to restore the property.
Using professional products and equipment, our technicians will work top to bottom when removing soot and smoke residue. We will also repair the structure where needed and install replacements as part of the restoration process. Finally, we will work with your insurance agent and provide a detailed scope of the work performed to ensure a smooth claims process.
Our commercial fire damage restoration services include all of the following:
- 24/7 availability
- Immediate response
- Emergency board ups and tarping
- Smoke and soot removal
- Contents restoration and pack outs
- Structural repairs
- Final Inspection
- Assistance with insurance claims
It can easily seem like the end for your business after finding it in an unstable condition after a natural disaster. But it doesn’t have to be if you take quick action to call emergency services. ServiceMaster of North Texas is both trained and experienced to respond right away in the event of a disaster, restoring your commercial property as quickly and effectively as possible.
For large losses and disaster recovery services in Mesquite, TX, call ServiceMaster of North Texas at (840) 972-8888.