Mold Remediation Contractors in Irving, TX
Serving the Irving, TX area since 1978.
The conditions for mold to grow are common throughout buildings across Irving, TX. This is partly due to climate and also from cases of water damage. A disaster restoration company will be equipped to handle a mold remediation scenario.
As a result of mold growth, many property owners are faced with property damage and negative health effects. At ServiceMaster of North Texas, we offer comprehensive mold remediation services in Irving, TX to remove mold and restore affected areas.
Get Mold Removal Services Before Damage Occurs
Mold growth is exceptionally common in Irving, TX because of the simple conditions necessary for it to grow.
The only things needed are a natural food source and excess moisture.
For this reason, it’s paramount that water damage restoration professionals are called quickly if you discover a flood or leak on your property.
When it does begin to grow, it can eat away at structural elements of your building, discolor and destroy belongings, and lead to a number of health complications (such as allergies, respiratory infections, and asthma attacks).
In order to remove mold, specific procedures must be followed so that it does not spread as it is contacted. At ServiceMaster of North Texas, we implement the best mold removal practices that we’ve developed over years of experience in mold remediation services.
Mold Removal Experts in Irving, TX
Our ServiceMaster of North Texas mold specialists makes use of professional-grade mold removal methods and equipment to eliminate mold from your property.
Our process begins with locating all mold growth using state-of-the-art testing technology throughout your building. Once we have identified contaminated areas, we isolate them so that mold spores cannot get released into the air and spread to other areas of your property.
We then continue with our customized plan to remove the mold and restore affected areas and belongings.
In short, we do the following as part of the mold removal process:
- Inspect your property for all cases of mold growth
- Identify areas that may be affected in the future by mold
- Isolate any current mold
- Develop a complete mold remediation plan based on our findings
- Remove the mold and prevent further growth
- Restore affected surfaces
- Inspect your property to ensure that mold does not return in the future
How to Perform Mold Remediation
If you find mold in your building, it is important that you contact our mold removal experts in Irving, TX as quickly as you can. A timely response is instrumental in limiting the amount of damage from the mold because it continually spreads.
After this, we encourage you to review these mold cleanup steps:
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas right away from mold removal services in Irving, TX
- Dry off walls that contain beads of water
- Turn on dehumidifiers and/or your A/C unit to reduce moisture and encourage airflow
- Dry off wet items that do not yet contain mold
- Inspect your HVAC system
- Wear protection around mold (such as face masks, glasses, and gloves)
- Don’t come in contact with or disturb moldy surfaces
- Do not attempt to clean moldy surfaces
- Avoid placing fans directly in front of moldy surfaces
- Do not caulk over or paint over any mold
Addressing mold growth on your property is vital to the safety of yourself and anybody else on the premises. To learn more about our mold remediation services, contact our ServiceMaster of North Texas representatives at (972) 840-8888.
We provide these mold cleanup services to property owners in Irving, TX, and look forward to working with you soon.