Fire Damage Restoration in Irving, TX
Serving the Irving, TX area since 1978.
There are three things that you should do when a fire occurs on your property: do what you can to safely evacuate everybody from the building, dial 911, and contact a disaster restoration company.
ServiceMaster of North Texas provides 24/7 fire damage restoration services to effectively clean and repair your building and belongings following a fire in Irving, TX.
Why Fire Restoration is Important to Irving, TX
You’ve probably heard of some major fires throughout Irving, TX. And you’ve probably seen some buildings that never got proper fire restoration done. It’s not pretty.
Fires have the unique ability to destroy large areas very rapidly, and the byproducts of a fire can cause damage for days following the initial event.
The former is because of the flames themselves, while the latter is due to corrosive byproducts released from the fire (such as smoke, soot, and other elements). Both can cause structural damage and ruin your livelihood overtime.
In order to give your building and belongings the best chance of being restored, it is important to contact fire restoration service providers as soon as everybody in the building is safe, and the fire has been put out.
Emergency Fire Restoration in Irving, TX
At ServiceMaster of North Texas, our fire restoration crew can respond within 2-3 hours of your initial call. We offer 24/7 fire cleanup because we understand that fires can occur at any point in time, and a rapid response is the best way to limit the extent of potential damage.
Our fire cleanup technicians in Irving, TX are IICRC-certified. This means they are adept in understanding the nature of fires and their byproducts, as well as how to address the resulting damage.
Through the use of powerful sanitization solutions and proven fire restoration procedures, ServiceMaster of North Texas will do everything possible to salvage affected areas and belongings.
When you work with us, you can expect the following within our fire damage cleanup services:
- 24/7 emergency response capabilities
- Accurate cost estimates
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Content cleaning and pack out services
- Wall and ceiling cleaning
- Deodorization services
- Help with insurance claims
- A final inspection to ensure optimal results
- Open communication throughout
ServiceMaster of North Texas has serviced the Irving, TX area since 1978. Get an experienced fire restoration company on-site by calling us as soon as possible.
Smoke Damage Cleanup – The Do’s and Don’ts
With fire comes smoke, and more potential damage to your property. It’s important to get smoke restoration services on the phone immediately, but in the meantime, you can do your best to be proactive.
When fires strike your property, there are certain things that you should and should not do before a fire cleanup services arrive.
Here is a list of fire and smoke cleanup tips and precautions you can take:
- Contact ServiceMaster of North Texas as soon as possible to fully restore your property from fire damage
- Wipe soot off of plant leaves
- Put two pieces of damp cheesecloth over air vents
- Clean porcelain, Formica, aluminum, and chrome materials
- Change your HVAC filter
- Turn off your electricity
- Clean out your refrigerator
- Dispose of exposed food
- Do not use electrical appliances until they have been inspected
- Do not attempt to clean surfaces yourself, as this can create additional damage
- Do not turn on the electricity unless instructed to do so by a technician
- Do not touch walls or upholstery, as your skin’s natural oil can cause damage
If your property has been damaged by a fire, or even just a large amount of smoke, we encourage you to contact our ServiceMaster of North Texas fire restoration representatives as soon as possible. We can respond within 2 to 3 hours of your initial call to address your current fire damage predicament.
We are available at (972) 840-8888, and proudly service property owners in Irving, TX with fire damage restoration services.