Fire Damage Restoration in Irving, TX
Serving the Irving, TX area since 1978.
There are three things that you should do when a fire occurs on your property: do what you can to safely evacuate everybody from the building, dial 911, and contact our ServiceMaster of North Texas representatives. We provide 24/7 fire damage restoration services to effectively clean and repair your building and belongings following a fire in Irving, TX.
The Effects of Fire
Fires have the unique ability to destroy large areas very rapidly, and the byproducts of a fire can cause damage for days following the initial event. The former is because of the flames themselves, while the latter is due to corrosive byproducts released from the fire (such as smoke, soot, and other elements). In order to give your building and belongings the best chance of being restored, it is important to contact restoration service providers as soon as everybody in the building is safe, and the fire has been put out.
Emergency Fire Restoration and Cleaning
At ServiceMaster of North Texas, we can respond within 2-3 hours of your initial call. We offer this 24/7 availability because we understand that fires can occur at any point in time, and a rapid response is the best way to limit the extent of potential damage.
Our technicians are IICRC-certified, which means they are adept in understanding the nature of fires and their byproducts, as well as how to address the resulting damage. Through the use of powerful sanitization solutions and proven restoration procedures, ServiceMaster of North Texas will do everything possible to salvage affected areas and belongings.
When you work with us, you can expect the following within our fire damage cleanup services:
- 24/7 emergency response capabilities
- Accurate cost estimates
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Content cleaning and pack out services
- Wall and ceiling cleaning
- Deodorization services
- Help with insurance claims
- A final inspection to ensure optimal results
- Open communication throughout
Smoke Damage Cleanup – The Do’s and Don’ts
When fires strike your property, there are certain things that you should and should not do. We encourage you to learn more below:
- Contact ServiceMaster of North Texas as soon as possible to fully restore your property from fire damage
- Wipe soot off of plant leaves
- Put two pieces of damp cheesecloth over air vents
- Clean porcelain, Formica, aluminum, and chrome materials
- Change your HVAC filter
- Turn off your electricity
- Clean out your refrigerator
- Dispose of exposed food
- Do not use electrical appliances until they have been inspected
- Do not attempt to clean surfaces yourself, as this can create additional damage
- Do not turn on the electricity unless instructed to do so by a technician
- Do not touch walls or upholstery, as your skin’s natural oil can cause damage
If your property has been damaged by a fire, or even just a large amount of smoke, we encourage you to contact our ServiceMaster of North Texas representatives as soon as possible. We can respond within 2 to 3 hours of your initial call to address your current predicament. We are available at (972) 840-8888, and proudly service property owners in Irving, TX.