Flood Cleanup Company in Garland, TX
Serving the Dallas and Garland, TX area since 1978
If you’ve had a flood or water damage to your home or office’s carpet or wood or laminate flooring, call ServiceMaster of North Texas as soon as you can – with our emergency flood cleanup services, we’re available any time of the day or night in the Garland, TX areas.
Flood Damage Restoration Tips
Flood Cleanup – What to Do
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas right away for immediate flood damage restoration services.
- If there is major flooding, turn off the electricity. We can provide portable generators for our equipment and light for you.
- If you can, locate the source of the leak and try to shut it off.
- If the water damage is coming from a contaminated source, such as a sewage backup, leave the area immediately to avoid getting sick.
- Remove as many water-damaged items as you can from the area, determining what can be thrown out and what can be dried and kept.
- If the water looks to be clear and clean, mop up as much water as you can using non-dyed linens, towels, or blankets.
However, you must avoid the following when cleaning up the water yourself:
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas if you live or work in the Garland, TX area for immediate flood cleanup.
- Do not place any newspaper on wet carpet as the ink will bleed through to the carpet.
- Do not touch any moldy surfaces.
- Do not enter any room with severe electrical or structural damage.
- Do not remove any books from their shelves. Instead, pack them tightly in their place to prevent the pages from warping.
- Do not use any electrical machinery that has been severely damaged by water.
Our fast, efficient, and courteous team will arrive within 2 hours of your initial call to start the process. After conducting the initial inspection and emergency pre-cleaning, we will set up all drying equipment to restore the building materials as quickly as possible.
ServiceMaster of North Texas is available 24/7 at (972) 840-8888 for emergency flood cleanup services in the Garland, TX area.
We are also proud to serve the Denton, Frisco, Plano, Richardson, Mesquite, Irving, Carrollton, areas as well as other communities in the Dallas, Tarrant, Denton, Rockwall, and Collin counties of Texas.
Related Flood Extraction Pages
Review by T.C.
“I wanted to take this opportunity to express how pleased I was with your service and your service people. My leaking hot water heater caused a flood in my garage, bedroom and bathroom. The response to my call was quick and your team came prepared to take care of what was needed. They were professional, kind, and very helpful. Each day I would get a call to let me know when they would arrive to check on the moisture level and check their equipment. I appreciated their friendly attitude. Coincidentally, I had a circuit go bad which put several electrical outlets out of service. They tried to help me find the problem before I called an electrician which was very nice of them.”