Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Dallas and Garland, TX
ServiceMaster of North Texas
Serving Garland / Dallas, TX area since 1978
The thought of a fire can be terrifying to a homeowner or business owner because they can happen so quickly and destroy everything. The top priority in a fire is to ensure everyone’s safety but once this is done, you must move quickly on the fire damage cleanup. Fires cause a series of chemical reactions that leave corrosive byproducts behind that can continue to cause damage after the fire is extinguished.
ServiceMaster of North Texas provides thorough and efficient fire damage cleanup for homes and commercial buildings in Dallas, TX. We understand that this is a devastating and emotional time in your life, which is why we offer trusted solutions to minimize the inconvenience and interruption to your life.
Immediate Fire Restoration and Cleaning
A fire can happen at any time and if you experience a fire in your home or building, call ServiceMaster of North Texas immediately for 24/7 fire damage restoration services in Dallas, TX. The corrosive byproducts that are left over from a fire can cause permanent damage to the affected surfaces and objects and our emergency pre-cleaning helps minimize this risk and the overall damage.
Each of our technicians are IICRC-certified to handle extensive fire damage mitigation using proven methods and powerful cleaning products that can salvage affected furnishings, structural elements, and personal items. If there is extensive damage to your personal items, we can pack them up and take them to our facility for thorough content restoration. Within 24 hours of our initial inspection, we will provide you with a written estimate.
Fire Restoration – What to Do:
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas in Dallas, TX right away for immediate restoration cleaning.
- Wipe off any plant leaves from settled soot particles.
- Place two pieces of wet cheesecloth over each air vent.
- Clean off any porcelain, Formica, chrome, and aluminum materials to prevent permanent damage.
- Change the HVAC filter if it is forcing air.
- Make sure the electricity is turned off and clean out all food items from the refrigerator.
- Dispose of any food items that were exposed during the fire.
Smoke Mitigation – What NOT to Do:
- Do not use any electrical appliances until they have been inspected by a licensed electrician.
- Do not attempt any cleaning yourself as any improper techniques can worsen the damage.
- Do not turn on the electricity before the technicians arrive.
- Do not touch any upholstery or walls as the oil from your hands can worsen the damage.
The fire damage restoration services we provide include the following:
- 24/7 response
- Open communication
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Content cleaning
- Content pack-out
- Wall and ceiling cleaning
- Odor removal
- Assistance with insurance claims
- Final inspection
Make sure you call us as soon as possible if your home or business has been affected by a fire in Dallas, TX. We will respond immediately to provide emergency pre-cleaning as well as a written estimate. ServiceMaster of North Texas is available 24 hours a day at (972) 840-8888 for emergency fire damage restoration in the Dallas and Garland, TX.
Related Smoke Mitigation Services
Review by L.H.
“They were very curious and understanding…always wanted to know what I wanted and they tired to accommodate my needs as much as possible.”