Fire Damage Restoration Services in Dallas, TX
Serving the Dallas, TX area since 1978.
There are no words that can describe the pain and suffering after finding their property severely damaged after a fire. Especially seeing valued personal belongings covered in smoke and soot, the experienced can be traumatic. But there is still a chance to recover these belongings and even your building structure if you take action right away.
ServiceMaster of North Texas responds immediately with fire damage restoration services in the Dallas, TX area to help homes and businesses recover from these natural disasters. Our team understands the urgency and need to restore building materials right away, which is why we are available 24/7 to arrive within 2 hours, stabilize and board up the property, and begin the restoration process immediately.
Risks with Properties After a Fire
Although it is still possible to repair buildings after fires, the work must happen right away. This is because the smoke and soot leftover from the flames will continue to affect new materials as it spreads. Creating etching and tarnishing, it compromises their structural makeup which can cause permanent damage in a matter of days.
ServiceMaster of North Texas understands this issue completely, which is why we respond immediately and use professional cleaning agents to remove the oily residue left behind from the byproducts. We will also conduct any controlled demolition, followed by making any necessary repairs to the structure as part of the restoration process. Finally, our technicians will take care of any lingering odors to fully restore a clean and safe living environment for you and your family or staff again.
Check out our fire damage restoration video of what happens during service!
Check out the following for a full list of our fire damage cleanup services:
- 24/7 Availability and Immediate Response: The technicians of ServiceMaster of North Texas are available 24/7 in the Dallas, TX area to respond to fire-damaged homes and businesses.
- Emergency Stabilization and Board Ups: Sometimes properties have been damaged to the point of being unstable and run the risk of collapse. To ensure everyone’s safety and prevent additional damage, the structure will be stabilized and boarded up.
- Pre-Cleaning: Our technicians will conduct an initial inspection to identify the materials that will need immediate attention, addressing them first with advanced cleaning products.
- Reconstruction: All permanently damaged materials whose structural makeup has been compromised by the fire, will be removed and replacements will be installed.
- Content Cleaning: All fire and smoke-damaged contents will be effectively cleaned using gentle cleaning agents to remove the soot and smoke byproducts. Pack out services will be provided if the restoration process cannot be conducted on-site.
- Odor Removal: Our technicians will apply powerful deodorizers, including hydroxyl and ozone equipment to eliminate all remaining odor particles.
Fire Damage Cleanup Tips
Fire Restoration – What to Do:
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas immediately for fire damage restoration services in Dallas, TX.
- Turn off the electricity.
- Wipe off all plant leaves from soot and smoke particles.
- Tape 2 layers of cheesecloth over the air vents.
- Clean the surfaces of porcelain, Formica, aluminum, and chrome materials.
- Remove all food from refrigerator as well as the food that was exposed during the fire.
- Change the HVAC filter.
Fire Damage Repair – What NOT to Do:
- Do not use any appliances or electronics until they have been inspected by a technician.
- Do not try to remove the soot yourself as it can further damage the materials.
- Do not touch anything inside the house. The oil from your hands can compromise the affected materials.
- Do not enter any room with severe electrical or structural damage.
Even after a kitchen fire, calling for emergency services is crucial towards preventing the spread of soot and smoke and limiting the damage. ServiceMaster of North Texas is available 24/7 in the Dallas, TX area to provide professional fire damage cleanup services for both homes and businesses.
Give us a call at (972) 840-8888 for emergency services in Dallas, TX.