Flood Cleanup in Carrollton, TX
Serving the Carrollton, TX area since 1978
Water Damage Restoration Related Info
Water damage can occur in your home or building at any time as rain, flooding, burst pipes, and leaks are all potential sources of damage. Excess water can get absorbed in building materials such as wood and drywall as well as cause significant damage to carpeting and wood or laminate flooring.
ServiceMaster of North Texas provides water damage restoration services in Carrollton, TX to remove excess water from your home or business and clean up the resulting damage.
Our water restoration technicians will come out immediately to assess the damage. They have experience in disaster restoration and the skill to get your home or building back to normal after a water-related disaster such as a flood, burst pipe, or sewage backup.
Problems Caused by Water Damage
Water will quickly penetrate a structure even if you don’t first notice it. Porous building materials will become weak and rot over time. Drywall, flooring, and other building materials will be at risk for severe damage.
It gets worse. Mold can appear in as little as 24 hours if the water is not extracted by a professional water damage restoration company. Mold remediation services are also provided.
If you have standing water in your basement, rainwater has penetrated your home, or even if there’s a flood in the kitchen, contact a water restoration crew immediately. Even a small amount of floodwater can be an emergency.
Emergency Restoration from Water Damage and Floods in Carrollton, TX
ServiceMaster of North Texas will respond within 2-3 hours of your call in Carrollton, TX to remove excess water and limit the damage. Our technicians follow IICRC procedures and the Advanced Structural Drying Guidelines to get your home or building restored from Water damage.
Our methods for water damage repairs include advanced drying equipment such as moisture meters, air movers, and dehumidifiers.
Finally, it is possible to completely dry out water-damaged furnishings and structural elements with quick enough action. Our water removal technicians can help you determine whether something can be dried out or should be replaced.
Take a look at our video to see how water damage restoration is handled by in the Carrollton, TX area:
The Water Restoration Process
ServiceMaster of North Texas will start by thoroughly inspecting the water damage and using moisture meters to determine its full extent. A water restoration plan is then created based on our assessment that includes drying through a combination of dehumidifiers and air movers.
- Emergency Response and 24/7 Availability: We are available 24/7 and will respond right away to extract all standing water.
- Water Extraction: All standing water will be extracted from the affected areas.
- Full Inspection: We will conduct an initial inspection to develop the best plan for water restoration.
- The Drying Process: We will set up advanced air movers and dehumidifiers to enhance the drying process.
- Necessary Repairs: Soiled porous materials will be removed and replacements will be installed.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing: In addition to sanitizing the affected area, we will apply anti-microbial solutions to prevent the growth of bacteria and mold from the water damage.
- Final Inspection: We will conduct a final inspection with you to ensure your satisfaction.
- Working with Insurance Company: ServiceMaster of North Texas will coordinate with your insurance company to ensure a seamless claims process involving your water damage.
Water Damage Repair Tips for those in Carrollton, TX
While it’s critical to get professional water damage restoration experts on-site as soon as possible, there are a number of steps you can take to help the situation.
After calling ServiceMaster of North Texas for water damage cleanup, you can do the following to further prevent other issues:
- In cases involving extensive flooding or standing water, turn off the electricity to prevent electrocution. We can provide backup power for you with generators.
- Try to find the source of the water or leak and stop it.
- If the water is possibly contaminated with sewage or something else, avoid all contact with the water to prevent health issues.
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas right away for immediate water damage cleanup in Carrollton, TX.
- Mop up or blot dry as much of the water as you can with a mop or towel.
- Place a piece of tin foil underneath furniture legs to prevent the water from traveling upwards.
- Remove any items that are not attached to the floor. Place in a high, dry location.
- Prop up any draperies and furniture skirts to prevent them from water damage.
Water Restoration – What NOT to Do
- Do not enter any room with significant electrical or structural damage.
- Avoid extracting any water with a household vacuum.
- Do not remove anything that is attached to the floor.
- Don’t remove books from the shelves. Pack them tightly to avoid the warping of the pages.
- Do not turn on any ceiling fan if the ceiling is wet.
Water damage can spread very quickly, which is why we provide a fast response for water damage emergencies in Carrollton, TX.
Our water damage restoration technicians are committed to getting your home or building back to normal. We guarantee that these services will be done at no charge if you are not satisfied with our work.
You can reach us 24 hours a day at (972) 840-8888 for water damage restoration services in Carrollton, TX 75067 area.
Related Water Extraction Services
Review by T.C.
“I wanted to take this opportunity to express how pleased I was with your service and your service people. My leaking hot water heater caused a flood in my garage, bedroom and bathroom. The response to my call was quick and your team came prepared to take care of what was needed. They were professional, kind, and very helpful. Each day I would get a call to let me know when they would arrive to check on the moisture level and check their equipment. I appreciated their friendly attitude. Coincidentally, I had a circuit go bad which put several electrical outlets out of service. They tried to help me find the problem before I called an electrician which was very nice of them.”