Water Damage Restoration in Plano, TX
Water damage is one of the most common forms of disasters that occur in the Plano, TX area. In addition, there are numerous potential sources, including all of the following: washing machine, water heater, and dishwasher malfunctions, pipe bursts, sewage backups, rainstorms, and more. But despite the fact that it is common, building materials, especially those that are porous, can quickly become ruined without immediate treatment.
ServiceMaster of North Texas proudly provides water damage restoration services for homes and buildings in Plano, TX. We will respond within 2 hours of your first call, prevent the damage from spreading, perform the initial inspection, and restore the affected surfaces to their original conditions. Finally, with a quick response and efficient service, you can be sure that your property is fully dried and ready to go in a timely manner.
Damages Caused By Excess Moisture
Regardless of the source, water damage will continue to spread until immediate treatment occurs. Over time, it will begin to cause warping, discoloring, fading, and eventually permanent damage to the affected materials. This is not to mention the inevitable mold growth that will develop within 48 hours of the damage. Surely you can imagine the amount of problems that will arise from this situation.
But when calling ServiceMaster of North Texas for immediate water damage restoration, our technicians will begin working on the affected area right away. Due to the risk of permanent damage and mold growth, we are available 24/7 for all water damage emergencies, using professional drying equipment to remove excess water and moisture from the affected surfaces.
Water Damage Cleanup
In addition to their years of experience, our technicians are IICRC-certified to handle all aspects of the restoration process. To begin the restoration process, we will identify the severity of the damage and create a restoration plan involving the use of humidifiers and air movers. We will also dry out damaged furnishings, helping you to decide if they should be replaced or restored.
Our water damage restoration services consist of all of the following:
- 24/7 availability and emergency response
- Removal of excess water
- Initial inspection to create a customized restoration plan
- Setting up drying equipment
- Removal of soiled porous materials
- Frequent monitoring and re-positioning of drying equipment
- Installation of replacement materials
- Application of anti-microbials
- Odor removal
- Final inspection
- Working with insurance
Water Damage Cleanup – What to Do
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas right away.
- Turn off all electricity if there is standing water. We are able to provide you with backup generators, but in order to ensure your safety you must turn off all electricity.
- Find the source of the water damage and stop it.
- If the water damage is sewage, avoid all contact with the water.
- Remove all contents from the floor that are not tacked down.
Flood Extraction – What NOT to Do
- Do not try to extract the water with a vacuum cleaner.
- Do not enter any room with severe electrical or structural damage.
- Do not remove anything that is attached to the floor.
- Do not turn on the ceiling fan if the walls and ceiling are wet.
- Do not disturb any visible mold.
We understand that water damage can be stressful, but our 24/7 restoration services will guarantee that the affected area will be returned to its original condition. But remember that the damage will continue to spread until the source is removed and the affected area is treated immediately.
ServiceMaster of North Texas is available 24/7 at (972)840-8888 in the Plano, TX area to provide emergency water damage restoration services for both homes and businesses.