Water Damage Restoration and Flood Cleanup in Plano, TX
Water damage is one of the most common forms of disasters that occur in the Plano, TX area. The reason it is so common is because many everyday activities can lead to water damage occurring in your home. If a washing machine malfunctions, a pipe bursts, or there is a combination of rain and a leak, it could leave you and your family with unneeded water on your hands.
ServiceMaster of North Texas proudly provides water restoration services for your house or office. We will send our technicians to the afflicted area, have them assess the damage, and work with you to create a plan to clean up the water and restore your home.
ServiceMaster of North Texas is here to help you at any time of the day. We understand that disasters can happen at any time and for that reason we will respond to your disaster within 2-3 hours of your call. We will limit the spread of water in your home and restore all damage.
Our technicians have years of experience and are IICRC-certified. We will dry out damaged furnishings and help you decide if they need to be replaced or restored. We have years of experience and can really let you know what is in your best interest.
To begin the restoration process, we determine the severity of the damage and create a restoration plan. The plan will include drying using humidifiers and air movers. Once you have called ServiceMaster of North Texas for water removal and restoration services, you can do the following to limit any further damage.
Water Damage Cleanup – What to Do
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas right away to prevent the damage from spreading.
- Turn off all electricity if there is standing water. We are able to provide you with backup generators, but in order to ensure your safety you must turn off all electricity.
- Attempt to find the source of the water damage and stop it.
- If the water damage is sewage, stay out of contact with the water to prevent any health issues.
- Remove all water damaged items and try to dispose of anything that is completely destroyed.
- If the water is pretty clean, try to remove the water as best you can.
Flood Extraction – What NOT to Do
- Do not try to extract the water with a vacuum cleaner.
- Do not enter any room with severe electrical or structural damage.
- Do not remove anything that is attached to the floor.
- Do not turn on the ceiling fan if the walls and ceiling are wet.
- Do not disturb any visible mold.
We understand just how devastating water damage can be and that is why we are here to offer you water removal and restoration services. It is important that you act immediately in order to prevent further damage to your home or office in Plano, TX. You can reach us at (972) 840-8888 for water damage restoration. If you are not satisfied with our water damage restoration services, you will not be charged.