Duct Cleaning in Mesquite, TX
ServiceMaster of North Texas
Serving the Mesquite, TX area since 1978
An often overlooked aspect of home and office upkeep is air duct cleaning. It only needs to be completed once every 3 – 5 years in most circumstances (although this can vary depending on your specific situation), but it plays a critical role in maintaining quality air within your building. Dirty air ducts and HVAC systems as a whole, can lead to increased allergies and a higher electric bill, among other things.
But we help to reduce these risks and more through our air duct cleaning services here at ServiceMaster of North Texas. We provide this service to property owners in and around Mesquite, TX.
Dirty Air Ducts
In many cases, property owners are unaware of the last time they had their air ducts cleaned. That being said, there are several telltale signs that a quality cleaning is necessary:
- You find yourself needing to dust more frequently
- Return and supply registers themselves are caked in dust, or contain black marks
- A peculiar odor emanates from your air ducts
- Those living or working in your building are experiencing worse allergies than normal
If you notice any of these signs, or simply feel it is time to have your HVAC system cleaned, we highly recommend taking advantage of our services. Ignoring these signs can lead to some rather serious consequences.
Health Concerns and Decreased Efficiency
Health concerns are a major reason to get your air ducts cleaned. Allergies, respiratory infections, and other health complications can result from neglected HVAC systems. This is because dirt, dust, pollen, and other debris can begin to line the walls of your air ducts, and then get circulated throughout your building.
In addition to decreased air quality, your electric bill will be higher due to an inefficient HVAC system. When the system is clogged with debris, it is forced to work harder to maintain proper air circulation and temperatures. Additionally, an overworked HVAC system can lead to various fire hazards, as well.
As stated above, professionals recommend getting your air ducts cleaned at least once every 3 – 5 years. The factors that contribute to this range include the following:
- The presence of smokers in the building
- The sensitivity to allergens of those in the building
- The presence of pets (due to their hair and dander)
- Construction and restoration dust and debris
- Ductwork damage caused by fire and smoke, water, or mold
Professional Duct Cleaning
ServiceMaster of North Texas is a trusted provider of air duct cleaning services because of our highly trained personnel, advanced sanitization equipment, and state-of-the-art methodologies. We will clean your entire HVAC system in order to remove allergens, and optimize your system’s performance.
When you choose to utilize our services, you can expect the following:
- Complete inspection of your HVAC system and air ducts
- Sanitization of your air return and supply registers
- Cleaning of openings (we will maintain seals that are in place to prevent debris from escaping)
- Preservation of your carpet and upholstery while we work
- Utilization of our industry-best air duct cleaning equipment, such as our High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuums
- Sanitization and reinstallation of air vents
- Reinstallation of air vents
- Usage of contact vacuum brushing and cleaning to eliminate dust, dirt, and debris
- Final inspection of your entire HVAC system
If you live in the Mesquite, TX, area, and would like to take advantage of our years of air duct cleaning experience, simply give us a call at (972) 840-8888. Our ServiceMaster of North Texas representatives would be happy to answer any questions or schedule an appointment for you.