Water Damage Restoration and Flood Cleanup in Carrollton, TX
Water damage can occur in your home or building at any time as rain, flooding, burst pipes, and leaks are all potential sources of damage. Excess water can get absorbed in building materials such as wood and drywall as well as cause significant damage to carpeting and wood or laminate flooring.
ServiceMaster of North Texas provides water damage restoration services in Carrollton, TX to remove excess water from your home or business and clean up the resulting damage. Our technicians will come out immediately to assess the damage and we have the experience and skill to get your home or building back to normal.
Emergency Cleaning from Water Damage and Floods
ServiceMaster of North Texas will respond within 2-3 hours of your call in Carrollton, TX to stop the spread of the excess water and limit the damage. Our technicians follow IICRC procedures and the Advanced Structural Drying Guidelines to get your home or building restored using advanced drying equipment including moisture meters, air movers, and dehumidifiers.
Finally, it is possible to completely dry out water damaged furnishings and structural elements with quick enough action and our technicians can help you determine whether something can be dried out or should be replaced.
Water Restoration Process
We start by thoroughly inspecting the damage and using moisture meters to determine the full extent. A restoration plan is then created based on our assessment that includes drying using a combination dehumidifiers and air movers.
- Emergency Response and 24/7 Availability: We are available 24/7 and will respond right away to extract all standing water.
- Water Extraction: All standing water will be extracted from the affected areas.
- Full Inspection: We will conduct an initial inspection to develop the best plan for restoration.
- Restoration and Drying Process: We will set up advanced air movers and dehumidifiers to enhance the drying process.
- Necessary Repairs: Soiled porous materials will be removed and replacements will be installed.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing: In addition to sanitizing the affected area, we will apply anti-microbials to prevent the growth of bacteria and mold.
- Final Inspection: We will conduct a final inspection with you to ensure your satisfaction.
- Working with Insurance Company: We will coordinate with your insurance company to ensure a seamless claims process.
After calling ServiceMaster of North Texas for water damage cleanup, you can do the following to help limit the damage:
- In cases involving extensive flooding or standing water, turn off the electricity to prevent electrocution. We can provide backup power for you with generators.
- Try to find the source of the water or leak and stop it.
- If the water is possibly contaminated with sewage or something else, avoid all contact with the water to prevent health issues.
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas right away to limit the spread of damage and restore the affected areas.
- Mop up or blot dry as much of the water as you can with a mop or towel.
- Place a piece of tin foil underneath furniture legs to prevent the water from traveling upwards.
- Remove any items that are not attached to the floor. Place in a high, dry location.
- Prop up any draperies and furniture skirts to prevent them from getting wet.
Water Restoration – What NOT to Do
- Do not enter any room with significant electrical or structural damage.
- Do not extract any water with a household vacuum.
- Do not remove anything that is attached to the floor.
- Do not remove books from the shelves. Pack them tightly to avoid warping of the pages.
- Do not turn on any ceiling fan if the ceiling is wet.
Water damage can spread very quickly which is why we provide a fast response for water damage emergencies in Carrollton, TX. Our technicians are committed to getting your home or building back to normal and we guarantee that are services will be done at no charge if you are not satisfied with our work.
You can reach us 24 hours a day at (972) 840-8888 for water damage restoration services in Carrollton, TX 75067 area.
“I wanted to take this opportunity to express how pleased I was with your service and your service people. My leaking hot water heater caused a flood in my garage, bedroom and bathroom. The response to my call was quick and your team came prepared to take care of what was needed. They were professional, kind, and very helpful. Each day I would get a call to let me know when they would arrive to check on the moisture level and check their equipment. I appreciated their friendly attitude. Coincidentally, I had a circuit go bad which put several electrical outlets out of service. They tried to help me find the problem before I called an electrician which was very nice of them.”