Air Duct Cleaning in Carrollton, TX
Throughout the year, but especially during the spring and fall seasons, air ducts within homes and offices are at risk of taking on excess dirt, dust, pollen, and other unwanted debris. This may seem like a minor complication, but this buildup can affect your building’s air quality. This is not to mention the increase in the electric bill as your HVAC system as a whole works harder to circulate air and maintain proper temperatures.
This is why professional air duct cleaning is essential. Here at ServiceMaster of North Texas, we provide this and more to property owners in and near Carrolton, TX.
Problems Caused by Dirty Air Ducts
HVAC systems as a whole, that take on excess debris can cause a number of complications, but the primary troubles revolve around air quality and decreased efficiency. First, when dust and debris build up in air ducts, these elements are then transferred to all areas of your building. This can result in allergic reactions and respiratory issues for those regularly inside. Second, this clogging effect will decrease the efficiency of your HVAC system, as it will need to work harder to circulate air.
This leads to increased electric bills, and even potential fire hazards. While there are more risks associated with dirty air ducts, these are the primary concerns, and also why professionals recommend that you get your entire HVAC system cleaned at least once every 3 to 5 years.
Signs to Clean Your Air Ducts
In some situations, it may be impossible to know when the last time your building had its air ducts cleaned; however, the following signs will help indicate that now is a good time:
- Dust is accumulating more rapidly
- Allergies and respiratory issues are increasing
- Supply and return registers are accumulating large amounts of dust
- Vent grills contain black marks
- Your air duct system begins to smell
Factors Requiring More Frequent Cleaning
As mentioned previously, you should have your entire HVAC system cleaned at least once every 3 to 5 years. That being said, you may need to have them cleaned more frequently if any of the following factors apply to your home or office:
- Pets are present
- Your HVAC system was damaged by fire, smoke, water, or mold
- A remodeling project left behind dust, dirt, and debris
- Smokers are present
- Allergy-prone individuals live or work in the building
Our Approach to HVAC System Cleaning
ServiceMaster of North Texas is a trusted name in the restoration and sanitization industry because of our highly talented and experienced technicians. When you choose to make use of our air duct cleaning services, our technicians will provide the following:
- Initial inspection of your entire HVAC system
- Sanitization of all openings while maintaining their seals
- Preservation of carpeting and furnishings
- Utilization of industry-best air purification equipment and methodologies (for example, High-Efficiency Particulate Air, or HEPA, vacuums)
- Cleaning and reinstallation of return and supply registers
- Re-insulation of air registers
- Final inspection of your entire HVAC system
If you are a homeowner or business owner located around Carrolton, TX, and are in need of air duct cleaning services, simply give us a call at (972) 840-8888. Our ServiceMaster of North Texas representatives are happy to answer your questions and schedule an appointment.